Saturday 16 August 2014

7 DEADLY SINS OF BEAUTY TAG

Source - WeHeartIt

Hi loves,
I know I’m very late with this tag, but I just couldn’t not do it as I love the questions and after recently seeing the videos of MissGlamorazzi and SprinkleOfGlitter it just really made me want to do it. So here’s my 2p worth of all things beauty and sinful…

1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive? 
My most inexpensive beauty product is probably my NYC Sunny bronzer which I picked up in New York for about $2, but it’s equally as cheap in the UK as it’s about £2 in most drugstores. I love this as its perfect for adding some warmth to fair to medium skin tones when you want a bit of colour but nothing too overwhelming.

The most expensive product I own is either my Urban Decay Naked palette or Chanel Bronze Universel. I love both, and both are equally expensive, but I know now that I just couldn’t be without them again. There’s not much to say about the Naked palette except it’s all the neutral eyeshadows you need, and the Chanel bronzer is perfect for either a sunkissed glow or contouring your face.  

2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? 
Another double answer – I can’t decide between false lashes or glitter nail polish. I absolutely love both, but they are just both such phaffs to use. When I have lashes done nicely, I feel amazing and my eyes instantly look better, but putting them on takes just too much effort what with cutting them, then gluing them then getting alien hand by the time you come to apply them. And glitter nail polish looks so pretty, especially OPI Rainbow Connection, but getting it off is such a bitch and sometimes some glitters are difficult to get an even coat when applying them.

3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products? 
As probably most people have put for this question, I am in love with Lush products. My favourite is the Sweetie Pie shower jelly, which to me smells like a blackcurrant drink with a tiny hint of mint running through it. I love using this in the morning as it really wakes me up and it leaves your skin feeling so soft and smooth. And when I’m waiting for the shower to heat up I take the whole thing out the pot and wibble-wobble it for a minute just for the lols(!).

4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness? 
Definitely primer. I don’t know why I don’t use it everyday as I love it when it’s on as it makes my skin look smoother and helps makeup last longer, but when I’m in a rush its literally just slap on the foundation, blush and mascara and primer just gets thrown out the window. I probably should use it more because it’s better for your skin to have a layer of something between the moisturiser and foundation.

5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
I don’t know if this would count, but fake tan, especially the StTropez tanning mousse. When I have fake tan on, I instantly feel better and more glamorous and gives my legs a bit more shape. If were talking on the face, that would have to be either foundation, especially the Bourjois healthy mix foundation or contour. Both just make your face look better and I know when I have these on I look like a better version of me.

6. LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex? 
Oh were do I start?! Firstly I don’t understand why this is involved in a beauty tag, but hey ho. I love tall men and dark hair, a strong jaw and a lovely roman nose. But if were not being shallow, I just like someone who can make me laugh – I can’t imagine it would be much fun to go out with a fella who was stunning but had a face on all the time or was miserable.

7. ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?
I would have to say perfume, as I very rarely buy this for myself. For every Christmas, my mum will get me one of three perfumes – either PacoRabanne Lady Million, CalvinKlein CKIn2U or Carolina Herrera 212. I absolutely love all of these, but I have to say its always special getting the latter as that is the perfume that she has worn for years (probably before I was born if its been going for that long!) so when I spritz it on it always reminds me of her. People have even commented ‘You smell like your mum!’.

I loved doing this tag! The questions were fun to answer and I’m glad I’ve finally got around to doing it. I tag all of you to do it, so leave a comment to a link of yours or just simply comment on what your answers would be!

xx, gabriellle

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments and will answer any questions as soon as i can! :-)